Many people are looking to improve their health by eliminating wheat, corn, and/or dairy from their diets. I have been experimenting with recipes that are free of wheat, corn, and dairy for several years. I've created "Ideal Ingredients" to share not only what I have learned, but also to share a delicious and healthy way of eating!

Special Note: If you are also avoiding eggs, you may substitute the following for 1 egg in my baked goods recipes.
1 egg = 1/3 cup applesauce OR 1/4 cup mashed banana OR 1 T ground flaxseed + 3 T water

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Breakfast Drink

I love the fresh summer flavors of this yummy breakfast drink. 
It's easy to put together and a great way to start your day!
Ingredients
16 oz. orange juice
1 banana
1 nectarine
2 ice cubes
1 t. vanilla rice protein powder

Directions
Blend all in blender on high speed. Drink immediately!
Makes 2-3 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment